GOLDEN JAM OBSESSION NOVEMBER & DECEMBER

by - December 28, 2015



Can't believe how fast time went by, I still remember when Hot Line Bling was too cool, well now that 2015 is ALMOST over I want you to listen with me some of the songs I had been listening last November and currently on December (After a long time of not posting anything, finally MUSIC) Hope you like them as much as I do. 
Let me know which is your fav one down below on CONVERSATION - (DISQUS). 
See you on Wednesday with something NEW!
 but don't forget you can follow me on:

and on Snapchat as goldenshapes too.


No puedo creer que tan rápido pasó el tiempo, aún recuerdo cuando Hot Line Bling era demasiado chevere, bien ahora que 2015 casi se termina quiero que escuchen conmigo algunas de las canciones que había estado escuchando el Noviembre anterior y actualmente en Diciembre. (Después de mucho tiempo de no publicar nada, finalmente MÚSICA) Espero que les guste tanto como a mi. 
Déjenme saber cual es su favorita en la parte inferior en CONVERSATION - (DISQUS). Nos vemos el Miércoles con algo nuevo! pero no se olviden que pueden seguirme en:

y en Snapchat como goldenshapes también.


You May Also Like

0 comentarios