T.G.I.F. TOP FIVE

by - July 03, 2015




Hey there how is it going first of all I want to apologize with you all for being out of GOLDEN SHAPES for a long time, I´ve had many reasons why I haven't written; anyway this time I´m refreshing the blog and I want to start sharing with you every FRIDAY some of my TOP 5 cool stuff I have on my mind according to SEASONS. 
Hope you STAY today and every coming FRIDAY to check what I choose for you. 
Enjoy a lot and thanks for reading! See you soon 


Como van, primero antes que nada quiero disculparme por haber estado fuera de GOLDE SHAPES por mucho tiempo, he tenido muchas razones por las cuales no he escrito; igual esta vez estoy REFRESCANDO el blog y quuiero comenzar a compartir con ustedes cada VIERNES algunas de las 5 cosas más TOP que tengo en mente dependiendo de cada TEMPORADA. 
Espero que se queden hoy y todos los VIERNES para que vean los que escojo para ustedes. Disfruten y gracias por leer! Nos vemos pronto




WHERE TO BUY?  
dónde comprar?



2. TEVA 



You May Also Like

0 comentarios