GOLDEN JAM OBSESSION JULY

by - July 29, 2015




Hey there how is it going I know I've been kind of unloyal because I said I will write more, but if you follow me on Instagram or on Snapchat as GOLDENSHAPES you may have seen I´ve been tripping here in Ecuador and that's why I couldn't do it.
Last thing I wrote was on July about my favourite sandals for summer, but before July gets over I want you to listen to some of the tracks I have had on my mind the past two months including July. So lay down and turn up the music for these jams, gotta admit my fav one is OMEN so catchy! Also, if you want me to listen something new or to recommend me something feel free to mail me
Tell me which one did you like the most?


Que tal cómo van se que he sido un poco desleal al decir que escribiría más, pero si me siguen en Instagram o en Snapchat como GOLDENSHAPES deben haber visto que he estado viajando aquí en Ecuador y es por eso que no habia podido hacerlo.
La última vez que escribí en julio fue sobre mis sandalias favoritas para el verano, pero antes de que Julio termine quiero que escuchen algunas de las canciones que han estado en mi cabeza los dos meses pasados incluyendo julio.
Así que acuéstense y súbanle el volumen a estas canciones, debo admitir que la que más me gusta es OMEN so catchy! También si quieren que escuche alguna canción o quieren recomendarme alguna do duden en escribirme al mail.
Digamen cual les gustó más?










ON THE PICTURE/ EN LA FOTO

SONY HEADPHONES 
RAY BAN ROUND SUNGLASSES

You May Also Like

0 comentarios