GOLDEN JAM OBSESSION APRIL

by - April 30, 2016



I don't know if it's because of Spring/ Summer season but the music gets even better. 
Gotta admit I´m obsessed with ONE DANCE by DRAKE, WIZKID y KYLA.
 If you follow me on Snapchat you may remember I snapped this jam I think 2 weeks ago,  by the way, there are more and cooler songs. Hope you get obsessed with one of them by far.  On the other hand, hope to make my time worth to post more.  Let me see you soon. 



Snapchat @goldenshapes



No se si es por la temporada PRIMAVERA / VERANO pero la música se pone cada vez mejor. Yo ando obsesionado con  ONE DANCE de DRAKE, WIZKID y KYLA, si me siguen en Snapchat quizá se acuerden que hice un snap de esta canción que fue como  hace dos semanas, por cierto hay más canciones en la parte inferior por lo que espero que se traumen con alguna. Así mismo espero organizar mi tiempo mejor para poder publicar más. Ojalá  no veamos más pronto!







You May Also Like

0 comentarios