T.G.I.F.

by - October 09, 2015


Fall is officially here and it means only one thing JACKETS!
By the way, if you haven't had the chance to read an interview (here the interview) I made for a VENEZUELAN blog I mentioned some of my basic pieces like a DENIM jacket when it comes to dressing up because I think they are  so versatile and  when you are in a hurry and you don't know what to throw on as soon as possible a denim jacket is a solution. And you know they fit well with everything even with a suit if you want to look a little bit less formal. As you may know, there are too many  denim jackets all over the WORLD, but I have chosen for you 5 which I think are really COOL, Take a look!








//


El Otoño está oficialmente aquí y eso significa solo una cosa CHAQUETAS!
A propósito, si no habían tenido la oportunidad de leer una entrevista que hice para un blog de VENEZUELA (aquí la entrevista) mencioné entre algunas de mis cosas básicas para vestirme chaquetas denim ( no chaquetas jeans  CHAQUETAS DENIM!) porque me parece que son muy versátiles para cuando estás en un apuro y no sabes que ponerte y van bien con todo incluso con terno si quieren verse un poco menos formales.
Como sabrán hay demasiadas chaquetas denim en el MUNDO, pero yo escogí para ustedes 5 que me parece que son demasiado CHEVERES, Échenles un ojo!  














What do you think did you like them? DISQUS with me down below. Hope to see you on Monday with some of my favorite tracks on a NEW playlist, like this one.
See you but don't forget you can follow me on:

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK LOOKBOOK | TWITTER BLOGLOVIN
and on Snapchat as goldenshapes too.

Que les pareció, les gustó , dejemen saber en la parte de abajo en DISQUS. Espero verles el lunes con algunas de mis canciones favoritas en una NUEVA playlist, como esta.
Nos vemos pero no se olviden que pueden seguirme en:

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK LOOKBOOK | TWITTER BLOGLOVIN
y en Snapchat como goldenshapes también.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios