TRANSITION | BNFN°1

by - December 22, 2014





________________________________________________________

I'm so glad to be posting the first outfit with this cool pair of sneakers and this awesome fedora hat I recently told you how I got, I tried to combine things and colors transitioning on of my favorite garments, [that camel blazer]which I cut out their sleeves to make it look cooler as a sartorial vest but anyway I don´t know if I told you before but my friend Pepe and I are working on a project called #blogsnflags showing you the taste in fashion between an Ecuadorian and a Mexican guy, so if you live in another country and want us to feature you in this project write us and it would be a big pleasure. And also don´t forget to follow every single step of the another project with my Ecuadorian crew known as The Blog Box.
Don´t be a stranger if you want to follow me on these fashion networks.

________________________________________________________


                   




You May Also Like

0 comentarios